Ask anything related to the product
There are no questions for this product.
10-inch Silicon Carbide Grinding Paper "C" Weight, Plain, Grit 800 [P2400] Slurry Coated, 100/Box (AGP-10-2400) - Premium Silicon Carbide Grinding Paper "C" Weight by Metallurgical Supplies
PRODUCT NAME: 10-inch Premium Silicon Carbide Grinding Paper "C" Weight, Plain, Grit 800 [P2400] Slurry Coated
Metallurgical Supplies fine grit paper waterproof grinding
abrasive paper, discs, rolls, sheets for grinding and finishing in wet
applications. This waterproof paper sheet has a silicon carbide abrasive for
consistent cutting and a tough C-weight backing that resists curling in humid conditions.
A resin bond system ensures stable adhesion between the abrasive and backing
while permitting the paper to flex to accommodate non-flat surfaces. The finest
premium paper around the commercial applications on superalloys, brass, bronze, titanium and superalloys, metals, fiberglass, and
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ANSI graded Silicon carbide abrasive for fast cutting with an excellent finish in wet applications
- Advanced resin bond system for excellent flexibility and abrasive adhesion
- Strong, waterproof C-weight backing is ideal for more aggressive applications while being environmentally stable resists product curl in humidity
- This waterproof sandpaper is a good choice for finishing applications
coated refers to the paper being coated with silicon carbide grains in resin
Grit 800/P2400 & Grit 1200/P4000, this grit abrasive discs are sputter coated. This causes the silicon carbide (SiC) particles to be randomized, which provides more of a “polishing” action. Grit 800/P2400 & Grit 1200/P4000 grit has been recommended for the general removal of deformation from a previous step. Provides smoother finish & lower removal. It can be used for a wide variety of applications.
METALLURGICAL SUPPLIES RELEASES A HUGE COST SAVINGS
As slurry paper keeps rising in price, we worked extremely hard to find identical or better grinding results. Extra fine grit paper waterproof sheet and its strong resin bond for wet applications. The JIS (Japanese Grading) graded ultra-fine silicon carbide abrasive and durable c-weight waterproof latex paper backing means you get the finish you expect from a fine grit, with resistance to curling due to humid conditions. The paper works well on replacing the slurry coated paper to your finishing metal projects such as stainless steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, titanium, superalloys, and soft carbon steels as well as wood, fiberglass, and composites.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Premium, JIS graded ultrafine silicon carbide abrasive provides the ultimate finish in wet applications
- Specially treated waterproof paper is curl resistant and will not deteriorate; no soaking required
- Premium abrasive grain provides a fast cut and long life while the ultra-flexible backing resists cracking, tearing, and wrinkles
- Advanced coating process provides a consistent scratch
pattern which buffs out faster