Ask anything related to the product
There are no questions for this product.
Traditionally Cerium Oxide polishing was a messy process involving slurry and the cleanup and filtration issues related to slurry use. Eliminating the waste while providing a long lasting and durable solution to industrial and lapidary polishing. The cloth backing provides a stong, flexible base for the resin bonded cerium, while resisting heat deformation caused by the heat generated by the very aggressive cerium media.
- Use wet
- We use the highest concentration of the finest quality Cerium Oxide Compound to provide the most aggressive surface polishing area possible
- Aggressive cutting and polishing results
- Save precious rare earth material by eliminating wasteful slurry
- Save time and materials with no cleanup and filtration
- Our cloth backed Belts are durable and resist heat friction deformation and stretching
Cerium Oxide Disks are offered in the following standard diameter sizes:
We make disks from ¾" to 24"
- 4 inch
- 5 inch
- 6 inch
- 8 inch
- 9 inch
- 10 inch
- 12 inch
- 14 inch
- 16 inch
We offer this product with PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive), Velcro or Magnetic backings as a separate item. Disks are made with or without arbor holes, please specify.
Our resin bonded cerium products require a break in period before reaching maximum cutting/polishing speed. The break in time can be accelerated by using a fine dressing stick or the smooth edge of a hard glass - such as sapphire plate glass
There are no downloads.