Ask anything related to the product
There are no questions for this product.
META-WAX is a Crystal-bond adhesive used in linking stone models prior to articulation, holding crystals or other materials while they are being sliced, lapped or polished. Moderate hardness and strength make it useful for bonding small samples in diamond wheel sawing and wire sawing operations. Widely used for holding semi-conductors, optical materials, ceramics and metals with medium to large contact areas, fastening bridges and clasps prior to investing and wherever work surfaces must be joined temporarily without changing their contours.
· Machining or slicing single crystal metal specimens
· Grinding and polishing sapphire, ceramic, optical garnets, ferrites, and LCD glass
· Dicing and slicing germanium and silicon wafers in semiconductor production
· Dicing and slicing alumina and beryllia substrates for IC and microelectronic production
· Holding beam leads in IC devices for pull-off tests
· Dicing sub miniature chip capacitors and microwave IC substrates
· Thermo polymer
· Strong adhesive properties (excellent for acrylics)
· Boiling point: 400 F
· Melting Point: 158 F
· Color: Orange/Brown
There are no downloads.