META-QWAX Crystallized Quick Wax is primarily used for the temporary mounting of semiconductor wafers for dicing or grinding. It is also used in mounting ceramics, ferrites, optical lenses and gemstones for grinding or other machining operations. It is resistant to most common solvents including water.
META-QWAX Crystallized Quick Wax is a clear solid at room temperature and starts to soften at 71-77C (160-170F) and has a viscosity of 6000 c.p. at 120C (250F). As long as the temperature remains above 60C work pieces may be moved or positioned. After a few minutes at room temperature, the adhesive will set and machining can begin. This product is not recommended for vacuum applications.
· Single Microscopy Sample Preparation
· Single Crystal Mounting
· Metallurgical Applications
· Wire Sawing
· Grinding and Polishing
· Ultrasonic Cutting
· Thermo polymer
· Strong adhesive properties (excellent for acrylics)
· Softening point is 71°C (160°F)
· Flow point is 135°C (275°F)
· Viscosity of 6,000cps
· Each stick is roughly 3.5” x 0.5” x 0.5”
There are no downloads.