METAL BOND DIAMOND DISCS For BUEHLER, STRUERS, & LECO and All Other Popular Grinding / Polishing Machines
•No introduction of foreign elements
•No relief or rounded edges
•No thermal damage
COMPARABLE QUALITY SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER PRICES SAVE up to 650%
WHY PAY MORE?
Why Buy Diamond Discs & Consumables from MWC-MS – Metallography World Corporation dba METALLURGICAL SUPPLIES
· Incredible Savings - REDUCES COSTS up to 650%
· WHY PAY MORE?
· Unmatched Variety & Selection for Every Application
· Superior Quality & Consistency
· Fast Worldwide Delivery
· Better Value - Manufacturer Direct Prices
· Unmatched Technical Support & Expertise
· Superior Technology & Innovation
Metal Bond Diamond Grinding Discs radically reduce the time required for material lapping/grinding process.
Metal Bond Diamond Discs, have diamond particles held firmly in place on a rigid backing by
electroplated erosion resisting nickel for maximum bond strength and heat dissipation.
A hard nickel alloy is used to rigidly bond a layer of sharp, blocky diamond to a steel backing.
The sharp diamond particles cut cleanly with no edge rounding. Diamond Laps / Metal Bond
Diamond Grinding Discs radically reduce the time required for material lapping/grinding proces