Ask anything related to the product
There are no questions for this product.
HT-BRN-DDS Digital Display small load Brinell Hardness Testerm based on the mechanical principle of hard alloy indenter pressing into the sample surface to produce indentation, realizing the material hardness measurement by measuring the diameter of the indentation. it's lastest optical mechanical and electrical integration of high-tech products. it is novel and highly reliable with accurately measurement. With LED displaym simple operation, it can visually display the test results to meet the hardness testing requirement for the quality control and qualified assessment of the workpiece sanoke, It is widely used in metal processing and manufacturing, various metal material's failure analysis and other fields like colleges and research institutions. It is the new type Brinell hardness testing instrument for testing the hardness of the materials like cast iron. steel, soft alloy with small and thin sheet type workpiece.
- Suitable for measuring the small or thin workpiece hardness, a variety of small load Brinell scale selection;
- Support Brinell, Rockwell, Vickers and other hardness standard conversion;
- Built-in large-capacity chip can store large amounts of data, comes with the database for comaprison;
- Modeling novel, strong structure, high reliability, simple operation, intuitive readings, high test efficiancy;
- With RS-232 interface, can communicate with the computer;
- Equipped with excellent performance of the carbide indenter, high hardness, wear resistance, good toughness, while high temperature, corrosion resistance, to ensure that the instrument test value is accurate, stable and reliable;
- Host stability is good, the workpiece surface quality and man made factors on the hardness of the test results less impact;
- LCD display, menu smart tips, easy to operate;
- Optional shooting device, can achieve the measured indentation and material metallographic organization to shoot;
- Compliance with ISO 6506, ASTM E 10-12, ASTM E-384, GB / T231.2, JIS Z2243 and other relevant domestic and foreign standards.
There are no downloads.