Ask anything related to the product
There are no questions for this product.
HT-BRN-E Electronic Brinell Hardness Tester, Based on the mechanical principle of hard alloy indenter pressing into the sample surface to produce indentation, realizing the material hardness measurment by measuring the diameter of the indentation. It is novel and highly reliable with accurate measurement. LED eight digital tubes and luminescent secondary tube display, simple operation, it can visually display the test results to meet the hardness testing requirement for the quality control and qualified assessment of the workpiece sample. It is widely used in metal processing and manufacturing, various meta material's failure analysis and other fields like colleges and research institutions. It is the new type Brinell hardness testing instrument for testing the hardness of the materials like cast iron, steel, soft alloy and so on.
- Suitable for measuring the surface is more rough cast iron, steel and other non-homogenous specimen Brinell Hardness;
- Using electronic automatic loading system, remove the load weight;
- With ten test force, a wider range of tests, higher precision.
- The control part is the closed-loop control system, which can dynamically reflect real load changes;
- Modeling novel, strong structure, high reliabilitiy and operability, intuitive, high test efficiancy;
- Equipped with excellent performance of the carbide indenter, high hardness, wear resistance, good toughness, while high temperature, corrosion resistance, to ensure that the insrument measured standard, stable and reliable;
- Host stability is good, the workpiece surface quality and man-made factors on the hardness of the test results less impact;
- Panel with two-color LED display, red for small gear, green for large scale force;
- Compliance with ISO 6506,ASTM E10-12, ASTM E-384, GB/T231.2,JISz2243 and other relevant domestic and foreign standards.
There are no downloads.