Ask anything related to the product
There are no questions for this product.
MODEL #: HT-MAHV-10AT
MHVS-Z Series Digital Automatic Turret Vickers Hardness Tester, based on the principle that positive quadrangular pyramid diamond indenter presses the surface of the sample to produce indentation. By measuring the diagonal length of the indentation to achieve the measurement of the hardness of the material can be for small specimens, thin specimens, surface coating, heat treatment of the work piece surface Vickers hardness test. With stable performance, strong structure, high reliability, simple operation, digital display, adopt high magnification optical measurement system, adjust the cold light source, photoelectric sensing technology and computer-aided means it has a powerful function. It is widely used in the fields of metal processing, electronics industry, mold parts, watch manufacturing, engineering quality inspection and so on. It is an ideal hardness tester for material research and testing.
Function & application
- Small, thin specimen.
- Surface heat treatment work pieces.
- Surface coating
- Glass, ceramics, agate, artificial gemstones and other more brittle, hard non-metallic materials
Micro-Vickers (or Knoop) hardness test principle is that put the provisions of the positive pyramid diamond indenter into the sample surface (with fixed experimental force) and maintain a certain length (holding), and then unloading. Finally, there is a positive quadrangular pyramid or kenup indentation with a square surface on the surface of the specimen. Then we can attain the area of indentation via measuring the length of the diagonal by a micrometer eyepiece. Then the corresponding Vickers (or Knoop) hardness values are obtained.
Usually Vickers hardness values can be converted according to the following formula:
HV=constant × test force / indentation surface area≈0.1891 F／d2
HV, Vickers hardness symbols
F, test force
d, the arithmetic mean of the two diagonal d1, d2
- Operation Temperature：18～28℃
- Relative Humidity：≤65％
- In an environment free from vibration, no corrosive medium.
- Installed on a flat basis.
- Widely used in micro-specimen, thin specimen, surface coating, heat treatment of work piece surface samples and etc. Vickers hardness test to meet different demands of scientific research institutions, precision machining and quality inspection departments and other materials research;
- Adopt automatic turret device, can be self-conversion indenter and microscopic eyepiece, high efficiency;
- Support Brinell, Vickers and other hardness units convert.
- Equipped with a variety of small load Vickers hardness scale spare;
- Equipped with high-speed thermal printer, real-time print test results;
- Modeling novel, strong structure, the use of diamond indenter, strong wear resistance, high reliability, intuitive readings, accurate measurement;
- Host stability is good, the work piece surface quality and man-made factors on the hardness of the test results less impact;
- The use of electronic automatic loading system to control the main test force, eliminating the need to load the weight, the operation more convenient;
- Using large-screen LCD liquid crystal display, easy to operate, can visually display the test results;
- Using high magnification optical sensor system and high precision photoelectric sensing technology, test point positioning accuracy, test results more accurate;
- Adjustable cold light source measurement system, through the software to control the light source strength;
- Optional photographic device, can be achieved on the measured indentation and material microstructure to shoot for future analysis;
- Meet ISO 6507, ASTM E92, JIS Z2244, GB / T4340.2 and other relevant domestic and foreign standards.
There are no downloads.