Ask anything related to the product
There are no questions for this product.
MH 100 series pocket hardness tester, also known as pen type hardness tester, based on Leeb hardness measuring principle, quick and easy on site test the hardness of series metal materials, support free conversion between Leek, Brine , Rockwell hardness scale and others,integrated compact design, small size, portable, high y integrated, stable and reliable performance,supporting data transfer and storage printing function Wide y used in failure analysis of metal processing and manufacturing special equipment, permanent assembly, inspection and other fields. Particularly suitable for large parts and non-removable part of the site hardness testing. It is professional precision Instrument to improve the pass rate of production and cost savings.
- Based on the principle of Leeb hardness testing theory. It can measure many metallic material.
- High-contrast Segment LCD ，easy to use.
- Support Steel ,when using D sensor to test steel,it can show HB directly.
- Software calibration automatically.
- 100 groups (impact times 32 ~ 1) hardness measurements, each set of data includes single testing value, average value, measurement date / time, impact direction, frequency, material, hardness, and other information.
- Real-time display the remaining battery power, charging progress is displayed while charging.
- USB interface to PC for data communication
There are no downloads.