Ask anything related to the product
There are no questions for this product.
HT-RHT-150XYZ-A automatic Rockwell hardness tester, based on the mechanical principle of conical diamond or hard alloy indenter pressing into the sample surface to produce indentation, realizing the material hardness measurement by measuring the depth of the indentation. With high automation degree, accurate measurement, equipped with automatic turret and high sensitivity touch screen, it can ensure automatic loading and unloading of electronic, automatic indentation marks, automatic generation of inspection reports and other functions. With easy operation and high detection efficiency, it can meet the needs of workpiece sample hardness control and conformity assessment of hardness testing. It is widely used in metal processing and manufacturing, various metal material' s failure analysis and other fields prove the work efficiency, product qualification rate and save production costs.
The Rockwell hardness test is taking the diamond cone with 120° apex angle or the hardened steel ball with specified diameter as the indenter to press into sample surface with
specific test force, then get the Rockwell hardness of the measured metallic materials according to the sample surface indentation depth.
The Rockwell hardness measurement principle is shown as below figure. 0-0 is the position that the diamond indenter is not yet in contact with the sample. 1-1 figure is the indenter position under the effect of the preliminary test force, the indentation depth is h,. The
preliminary test is to eliminate the influence to the testing result accuracy caused by the roughness of the sample surface 2-2 in the figure is the indenter position under the influence of the testing force (the preliminary test force and the main test force). The depth is h2. 3-3 in the figure is the indenter position after dismounting the main test force. As the metal elasticity will recovery some degree after deformation, the really indentation depth of the indenter is h3. The plastic deformation caused by the main test force make the indenter pressing into the depth
is h = h3 - h,. Rockwell hardness value is determined by the size of h, the greater the depth h,
the lower the hardness, otherwise, the higher the hardness.
In the traditional concept, usually use a constant C minus h to represent the level of hardness, while the depth of indentation per 0.002mm as a unit of hardness. The hardness value obtained is called the Rockwell hardness value, denoted by the symbol HR.
- Widely used for high-precision hardness testing for parts with a variety of metal and non-metallic materials;
- High degree of automation, accurate measurement, suitable for large demand or high precision measurement of high-end users;
- Automatic operation with one-button, measuring pressure can be adjusted up and down, instant display material hardness value, and high test efficiency;
- Measurement data files can be set to automatically store, open, store, print, modify, call and other operations, generate word or Excel test report;
- Adopt touch screen display interface, display operation integration, simple and intuitive, no technical requirements for the operator;
- Option for various specifications of the indenter, support 15 types of Rockwell hardness scales testing;
- Equipped with the high-speed thermal printer, quickly print out the test data;
- Support the conversion among various hardness scales such as Brinell, Vickers and etc;
- Equipped with the excellent performance of cemented carbide or diamond indenter, high hardness, wear resistance, good toughness, with high temperature, corrosion resistance, to ensure that the instrument test value is accurate, stable and reliable;
- With the function of error value correction, the hardness value of the error can be corrected by key input, easier to meet the test accuracy requirements;
- With the function of threshold overrun automatic alarm, apply to the bulk of finished products or semi-finished pieces of paper-by-piece detection;
- Original ambient temperature real-time display function, to avoid the instrument working in the case of high or low temperature for a long time, resulting in increased test error and reduce the service life;
- Consistent with EN-1S0-6508, GB/T230.1, GB/T230.2, JJG112, ASTM E18 and other relevant standards at home and abroad.
There are no downloads.