Ask anything related to the product
There are no questions for this product.
HT-RHT-DUAL-150ES-PCA Cantilever Rockwell Hardness Tester, also known as convex nose dual Rockwell hardness, based on the mechanical principle of conical diamond or hard alloy indenter pressing into the sample surface to produce indentation, realizing the material hardness measurement by measuring the depth of the indentation With novel appearance, stable performance, touch screen operation easy and real-time monitoring test environment temperature, it can solve the problem of ring, tube, groove type workpiece surface, convex workpiece surface while other general Rockwell hardness tester cannot measure the workpiece for Rockwell hardness testing requirements. it is widely used in metal processing and manufacturing, various metal material' s failure analysis and other fields like colleges and research institutions, and it is the precise and high-tech equipment to test the metal materials Rockwell hardness.
The Rockwell hardness test is taking the diamond cone with 120° apex angle or the hardened steel ball with specified diameter as the indenter to press into sample surface with specific test force, then get the Rockwell hardness of the measured metallic materials according to the sample surface indentation depth. The Rockwell hardness measurement principle is shown as below figure. 0-0 is the position that the diamond indenter is not yet in contact with the sample. 1-1 figure is the indenter position under the effect of the preliminary test force, the indentation depth is h,.
The preliminary test is to eliminate the influence to the testing result accuracy caused by the roughness of the sample surface 2-2 in the figure is the indenter position under the influence of the testing force (the preliminary test force and the main test force). The depth is h2. 3-3 in the figure is the indenter position after dismounting the main test force. As the metal elasticity will recovery some degree after deformation, the really indentation depth of the indenter is h3. The plastic deformation caused by the main test force make the indenter pressing into the depth is h = h3 - h,. Rockwell hardness value is determined by the size of h, the greater the depth h, the lower the hardness, otherwise, the higher the hardness. In the traditional concept, usually use a constant C minus h to represent the level of hardness, while the depth of indentation per 0.002mm as a unit of hardness. The hardness value obtained is called the Rockwell hardness value, denoted by the symbol HR.
- Widely used in the ring, tube, groove type workpiece surface, it can test the convex parts of the workpiece and the workpiece Rockwell hardness and surface Rockwell hardness that other general Rockwell hardness tester cannot measure;
- Adopt large-screen LCD, easy to operate, visually display the test results;
- Equipped with the excellent performance of cemented carbide or diamond indenter, high hardness, wear resistance, good toughness, with high temperature, corrosion resistance, to ensure that the instrument test value is accurate, stable and reliable;
- With the function of error value correction, the hardness value of the error can be automatically modified by key input, easier to meet the test accuracy requirements;
- Support the conversion among various hardness scales such as Brinell, Vickers and etc;
- With the function of threshold overrun automatic alarm, which applies to the bulk of finished products or semi-finished pieces of paper-by-piece detection;
- Option for various specifications of the indenter, support 15 types of Rockwell hardness scales testing;
- The function of original ambient temperature real-time display can avoid the instrument working in the case of high or low temperature for a long time, resulting in increased test error and reducing the service life;
- Equipped with the high-speed thermal printer, real-time print test results;
- Consistent with EN-1S0-6508, GB/T230 1 , GB/T230.2, JJG 112, ASTM E 18 and other relevant standards at home and abroad
There are no downloads.