Ask anything related to the product
There are no questions for this product.
HT-RHT-DUAL-150ES Digital Plastic Rockwell Hardness Tester, based on the mechanical principle of hard alloy indenter pressing into the sample surface to produce indentation, realizing the material hardness measurement by measuring the depth of the indentation. Capable of inspecting the finished or semi-finished parts of the machined sample, it is suitable for plastic, hard rubber, synthetic resin, friction materials and softer metals. According to statistics, Rockwell hardness testing is the most widely used hardness testing method in metal processing industry, which utilization ratio is more than 70%. With novel appearance, stable performance, intuitive and convenient LCD display, and easy to operate the menu design, it is widely used in the quality control of plastic products, the detection of finished products of resin rubber and other fields like colleges and research institutions. it is the the sophisticated detection equipment to test the plastic and soft metal materials Rockwell hardness.
The Rockwell hardness test is taking the diamond cone with 120° apex angle or the hardened steel ball with specified diameter as the indenter to press into sample surface with specific test force, then get the Rockwell hardness of the measured metallic materials according to the sample surface indentation depth. The Rockwell hardness measurement principle is shown as below figure. 0-0 is the position that the diamond indenter is not yet in contact with the sample. 1-1 figure is the indenter position under the affect of the preliminary test force, the indentation depth is h,. The preliminary test is to eliminate the influence to the testing result accuracy caused by the roughness of the sample surface 2-2 in the figure is the indenter position under the influence of the testing force (the preliminary test force and the main test force). The depth is h2. 3-3 in the figure is the indenter position after dismounting the main test force. As the metal elasticity will recovery some degree after deformation, the really indentation depth of the indenter is h3. The plastic deformation caused by the main test force make the indenter pressing into the depth is h = h3 - h,. Rockwell hardness value is determined by the size of h, the greater the depth h, the lower the hardness, otherwise, the higher the hardness. In the traditional concept, usually use a constant C minus h to represent the level of hardness, while the depth of indentation per 0.002mm as a unit of hardness. The hardness value obtained is called the Rockwell hardness value, denoted by the symbol HR.
- Widely used for high-precision hardness testing for plastic, hard rubber, synthetic resin, friction material and softer metal;
- Adopt electronic automatic operation system to control the testing force, easy to operate;
- Option for various specifications of the indenter, support many types of Rockwell hardness scales testing ;
- Equipped with high-speed thermal printer, quickly print out the test data;
- Support the conversion among various hardness scales such as Brinell, Vickers and etc;
- Adopt large-screen LCD, easy to operate, visually display the test results;
- Equipped with excellent performance of the carbide indenter, high hardness, wear resistance, good toughness, meanwhile with high temperature and corrosion resistance to ensure that the instrument test value is accurate, stable and reliable;
- With the function of threshold overrun automatic alarm, apply to the bulk of finished products or semi-finished pieces of paper-by-piece detection;
- The function of original ambient temperature real-time display can avoid the instrument working in the case of high or low temperature for a long time , resulting in increased test error and reducing the service life;
- Consistent with GB7407, JJG884, ASTMD785, GB/T 3398 2 other relevant standards at home and abroad.
- Used for quality control in metal processing manufacturing;
- Used for failure analysis testing of metallic materials;
- Demonstration experiment for education and teaching in Colleges and Universities;
- Hardness testing of materials in scientific research institutions.
- Operation Temperature • 10 -30°C ;
- Relative Humidity• :s;65% ;
- The surrounding environment should avoid of vibration, strong magnetic field, corrosive medium and heavy dust
There are no downloads.