Ask anything related to the product
There are no questions for this product.
HT-RHT-DUAL-45MA Digital Display Rockwell Hardness Tester, based on the mechanical principle of conical diamond or hard alloy indenter pressing into the sample surface to produce indentation, realizing the material hardness measurement by measuring the depth of the indentation. According to statistics, Rockwell hardness testing is the most widely used hardness testing method in the metal processing industry, which utilization ratio is more than 70%. It is stable performance, intuitive and convenient LCD display, which makes it easy to operate menu-style design, mechanical and electrical integration of a new generation of high-tech products. It is widely used in metal processing and manufacturing, various metal material' s failure analysis and other fields like colleges and research institutions, and it is the sophisticated detection equipment to test the surface hardness of metal and other materials. costs.
The surface Rockwell hardness test is based on a diamond cone or a diameter of the ball head, with a small test force to press the sample surface hardness value. In the test, the initial test force is first loaded and the main test force is loaded After pressing the specimen test surface, the main test force is removed, and the surface Rockwell hardness value of the measured metal material can be determined, according to the depth of the specimen indentation while retaining the initial test force.
As is shown in the figure below, 0-0 is the position where the diamond indenter is not yet in contact with the specimen. 1-1 for the initial test force under the action of the indenter position, press the depth of h 1, the initial test is to eliminate the sample surface. It is not clean which is caused by the accuracy of the test results. In the figure, 2-2 is the position of the indenter under the total test force (initial test force and main test force), the pressing depth is h2.3-3, and the position of the indenter after unloading the main test force, for metal elastic deformation will produce a certain recovery, so the actual pressure into the depth of h3 h3.The main test force caused by the plastic deformation of the indenter into the depth of his h3-h1. Rockwell hardness value determined by the size of h, the greater the depth h, the lower the hardness; the other hand, and the higher the hardness. Each press 0.001mm is a surface Rockwell hardness unit. The hardness value obtained is called the surface Rockwell hardness value, denoted by the symbol HRN (T).
- Widely used for surface Rockwell hardness test with a variety of metal and non-metallic materials;
- Adopt large-screen LCD and LED digital dual-screen display, easy to operate, and it can visually display the test results and the measurement parameters;
- With fast test speed, small indentation of the workpiece after testing, it is the high-tech products of the mechanical and electrical integration
- Support the conversion among various hardness scales such as Brinell, Vickers and etc;
- Option for various specifications of the indenter, support many types of Rockwell hardness scales testing ;
- Equipped with the high-speed thermal printer, quickly print out the test data;
- Diamond indenter, durable wear, and accurate measurement;
- Using grating displacement sensor, and the measurement error is small;
- Consistent with EN-1S0-6508, GB/T230 1, GB/T230 2, JJG112, ASTM E18 and other relevant standards at home and abroad.
There are no downloads.