Ask anything related to the product
There are no questions for this product.
MH320 portable Leeb hardness tester is based on Leeb hardness measurement principle, it can be quickly and easily used for on-site testing hardness of metallic materials and support free conversion between Leeb, Brinell, Rockwell hardness and other scales. It uses 128 × 64 dot matrix LCD screen, rich information, intuitive, stable performance and integrated high-speed thermal printer, which enables printing with instant measurement results.It can be widely used in metal processing and manufacturing, special equipment, permanent component failure analysis, inspection and other fields. It is particularly suitable for large parts and non-removable part of the on-site hardness testing. It is to improve production efficiency and pass rate and is a wise choice to save the cost of production.
- Based on the principle of Leeb hardness testing theory. It can measure many metallic material
- One main unit can match to 6 impact devices
- Support Steel ,when using D/DC sensor to test steel,it can show HB directly,no need to check manually.
- High-contrast Segment LCD ，easy to use
- Software calibration automatically.
- 500 groups (impact times 32 ~ 1) hardness measurements, each set of data includes single testing value, average value, measurement date / time, impact direction, frequency, material, hardness, and other information.
- Built-in Ni-MH , it can work for not less than 150 hours; automatic screen standby, automatic sleep, automatic shutdown and other power-saving features
- Real-time display the remaining battery power, charging progress is displayed while charging.
- USB interface can do transmission measurements, the measured value storage management, statistical analysis of the measured value, the measured value of the print report and batch set the instrument parameters through the PC data-pro software to meet the higher demand for quality assurance and management.
- Small size, portable, stable and reliable performance, suitable for harsh environment field operations, prevent from vibration, shock and electromagnetic interference.
There are no downloads.