- Non-toxic and chemically inert to biological ﬂuids and most acids.
- Can be heat sealed to use for liquid storage or transport.
- Pipets can be frozen in liquid nitrogen.
- Produced from a custom grade of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) to make them non-slippery
- Custom packaging is available.
- Capacity 7.5 milliliters
- Drops Per Milliliter 21
- Length 148 millimeters
- Material LDPE (Low-Density Polyethylene)
- Size 148mm Length, 7.5mL
- Temperature Range -196/90 Degrees/Celsius
Metallurgical Supplies offers the most extensive line of plastic transfer pipets for liquid handling procedures. Produced from a custom grade of low-density polyethylene (LDPE), these unbreakable one-piece pipets are used to draw and dispense liquids in controlled, reproducible drop sizes. Plastic transfer pipets are the perfect substitute for breakable glass Pasteur pipets, which can be a danger to laboratory personnel. And, because they are completely disposable, there is never any cross-contamination which is associated with reusable rubber bulbs. An extensive selection of capacities, lengths and tip styles are offered to accommodate different industry needs. For blood collection, Metallurgical Supplies offers a line of Blood Bank pipets which feature a specially designed stem to fit into blood collection tubes. For diagnostic kits and small volume requirements, Mini transfer pipets are the ideal choice. Choose Fine Tip pipets for research applications and for transferring liquids into small vessels such as multi-well plates. From mini to jumbo, standard to specialty, sterile and non-sterile, Metallurgical Supplies offers a plastic transfer pipet to suit your needs.
There are no downloads.