Tips for Mixing Cannula, PNL CD2, 96 PCS
Provil Novo impression silicones
Surface impressions – easy to use and safe!
|Original and impression of a mold. Ferritic grey cast iron with the rosette-shaped arrangement of the graphite.Etched with 3% nitric acid.|
Self-mixing 2-component silicone
Provil Novo light regular
Provil Novo light is a low-viscosity silicone particularly suitable for the casting of complex geometric shapes. The application system consists of a dispensing gun, double cartridge and mixing cannulas and guarantees uniform mixing ratios and thus safe and error-free use.
With the dispensing gun, the silicone is pressed uniformly from the two chambers of the double cartridge through the mixing cannula and is then directly applied to the specimen. To fill small cavities (boreholes, etc.), the system includes special mixing cannula attachments.
PROPERTIES AND APPLICATION
The advantages are used, e.g. to measure and document the wear on tools or machine parts that are difficult to access - without the need of having to purchase costly equipment.
- Excellent impression accuracy (< 0.1 μm) – suitable for structures of etched surfaces (max. 500:1)
- Provil Novo produces exact 3D reproductions of the treated surface
- Optimum recovery behavior allows for the accurate representation of objects with complicated geometries including undercuts
- No errors during processing with an easy-to-use self-mixing cartridge system
- Cost-efficient method – no investment in equipment, a low time requirement
- Non-hazardous substance without any health or safety risks – easy to use and suitable for a wide range of areas, no transport problems
- Curing without temperature increase, preventing any negative impact on the surface structure of the objects
- Wide range of application and examination options
There are no downloads.