FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Outstanding oil life and anti-wear performance
- Ashless technology helps reduce the impact on the environment
- Synthetic base stocks provide excellent low-temperature performance
- Excellent air release and anti-foam properties help prevent pump cavitations
- Stable high Viscosity Index (VI) allows for wider temperature operation with more consistent viscosity performance.
Gulf Harmony® Synthetic Hydraulic Fluids ZF is recommended for vane, gear, and axial piston hydraulic pumps subject to wide variations in temperature and severe service often found in industrial, marine and mobile hydraulic and fluid power transmission systems. These fluids meet most major pump manufacturer’s performance standards for both high and low-pressure service: Parker Dennison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2 / Eaton Brochure 03-401-2010 / Bosch Rexroth / U.S. Steel 126, 127, 136 / DIN 51524, Part 2 /AFNOR E 48-603/ISO 11158.