GULF HARMONY® SYNTHETIC HYDRAULIC FLUID ZF
Zinc-Free hydraulic oil for demanding service
Gulf Harmony® Synthetic Hydraulic Fluids ZF is high performance, zinc-free lubricants specially formulated to offer excellent low and high-temperature performance beyond the capabilities of conventional mineral base industrial hydraulic oil. These specially formulated lubricants are recommended for use in mobile and other hydraulic equipment operating over a wide temperature range. Its superior oxidation stability helps to extend drains and helps to minimize sludge and varnish deposits.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Outstanding oil life and anti-wear performance
- Ashless technology helps reduce the impact on the environment
- Synthetic base stocks provide excellent low-temperature performance
- Excellent air release and anti-foam properties help prevent pump cavitation’s
- Stable high Viscosity Index (VI) allows for wider temperature operation with more consistent viscosity performance.
Gulf Harmony® Synthetic Hydraulic Fluids ZF is recommended for vane, gear, and axial piston hydraulic pumps subject to wide variations in temperature and severe service often found in industrial, marine and mobile hydraulic and fluid power transmission systems. These fluids meet most major pump manufacturer’s performance standards for both high and low-pressure service: Parker Dennison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2 / Eaton Brochure 03-401-2010 / Bosch Rexroth / U.S. Steel 126, 127, 136 / DIN 51524, Part 2 /AFNOR E 48-603/ISO 11158.
Other applications would include presses, machine tools, grinders and die casting machines. Gulf Harmony® Synthetic Hydraulic Fluid ZF can be used for those compressors which call for non-detergent motor oil.
There are no downloads.