Spindle Oil by Metallurgical Supplies
Spindle Oil by Metallurgical Supplies - Metallography World Corporation
Quality Spindle Oil Products from Metallurgical Supplies
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Gulfspin® Oils provide excellent resistance to foaming and good air-releasing characteristics and separate readily from water. These oils have been used effectively to lubricate textile equipment and machine tools where the original equipment manufacturer recommends this type of lubricants.
Oil may be applied by misting, drop feed, force feed, wick feed, as well as hand and reservoir. In bearing reservoir applications, these oils resist oxidation and deposit formation under long term service.
Additionally, they offer the following benefits:
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Airline oilers (Gulfspin® ISO 10, 15 & 22)
- Used in equipment where high speeds and fine tolerances are experienced
- A textile industry where oil does not contact fabrics or staining is not an issue
- ISO 2 is recommended for “zero clearance” high–speed spindle bearings