Gulfspin® - R&O High-Speed Spindle Oils
Gulfspin® Oils are a series of light-colored and low viscosity oils for the lubrication of high-speed spindles. They are high quality lubricants that eliminate spindle sticking and are non-corrosive to metals. Each viscosity grade is fortified to reduce wear and is inhibited to prevent corrosion and rust of lubricated parts. Gulfspin® Spindle Oils, when lubricating high speed machine tool spindles, are designed to hold power and maintenance costs to a minimum.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Gulfspin® Oils provide excellent resistance to foaming and good air-releasing characteristics, and separate readily from water. These oils have been used effectively to lubricate textile equipment and machine tools where the original equipment manufacturer recommends this type of lubricants.
Oil may be applied by misting, drop feed, force feed, wick feed, as well as hand and reservoir. In bearing reservoir applications, these oils resist oxidation and deposit formation under long term service.
Additionally, they offer the following benefits:
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Air line oilers (Gulfspin® ISO 10, 15 & 22)
- Used in equipment where high speeds and fine tolerances are experienced
- The textile industry where oil does not contact fabrics or staining is not an issue
- ISO 2 is recommended for “zero clearance” high–speed spindle bearings
There are no downloads.