METACUT Soluble HD is a heavy-duty water extendable sulfur-chlorinated metalworking coolant formulated to offer outstanding performance in difficult machining and grinding operations involving hard-to-work metals such as stainless steel, tool steels, and high nickel alloys. METACUT Soluble HD may be used on all metals except magnesium, copper and some bronze alloys, which may be stained. It will perform as well as straight oil in most applications. It is suitable for use in all types of machining processes including turning, milling, tapping, reaming, broaching, hobbing, and sawing. It also works well in the various grinding processes, including centerless, cylindrical, surface, internal, belt and disc.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS: (Brown)
- Can replace straight oils in most operations
- Increases tool life
- Excellent corrosion inhibition
- Excellent finish in machining and grinding operations
- Better cooling than straight oils
- More economical than straight oils