Ask anything related to the product
There are no questions for this product.
Gulf Harmony Premium AW Hydraulic 46, 55 Gallon Drum (MWF-334546982) - Hydraulic Oils - Premium Antiwear (AW) by Metallurgical Supplies
GULF HARMONY® PREMIUM AW HYDRAULIC FLUIDS
Gulf Harmony® Premium AW Hydraulic Fluids are zinc-containing anti-wear hydraulic oils formulated with high-quality base oils and an additive system designed to provide superior protection and performance even under the most severe operating conditions. They are suitable for use in a wide variety of both high and low pressure industrial, mobile and marine hydraulic systems utilizing vane, piston, or gear pumps. Gulf Harmony® Premium AW Hydraulic Fluids have excellent thermal and oxidation stability to minimize varnish and deposit formation and extend service life. These fluids meet the general physical and performance requirements outlined in European classification AFNOR NF E 48- 603 (HM) and ISO 11158 HM.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Exceptional anti-wear protection to maximize hydraulic system component life
- Excellent hydrolytic stability – resists additive decomposition and the formation of sludge and acids in the presence of moisture
- Outstanding rust and corrosion protection for all components commonly found in hydraulic pumps and systems, including copper and its alloys
- A very good anti-foam system with low air
- Superior oxidation resistance and resistance to thermal degradation for extended service
Gulf Harmony® Premium AW Hydraulic Fluids are recommended for applications where a premium quality, long life anti-wear hydraulic oil is required. Examples include hydraulic presses, winches, hoists, mobile construction equipment, machine tools, air compressors, steering gears and more.
Gulf Harmony® Premium AW Hydraulic Fluids meet or exceed the performance requirements of the following manufacturers and/or specifications:
- Denison HF-0 (hybrid pump), HF-1 and HF-2 U.S Steel 127 and 136
- Eaton Vickers M-2950-S and I-286-S DIN 51524 Part 2
- Parker Hannifin HPD Bosch Rexroth (Variable Volume Vane Pump)
- Cincinnati Machine ISO 11158 HM
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 HM JCMAS HK
There are no downloads.