MIXER-1000 - Resin Mixer 1000ml for Cold Mounting Mixing
MIXER-1000 – COLD MOUNTING MIXER
RESIN MIXER 1000ML
The resin mixer is the easiest way to mix small batches of viscous liquids and needs no cleanup.
The benchtop mixer saves time wasted by hand mixing. It is simple to install and operate. Semi-automatic mixing with the benchtop mixer provides many advantages over hand mixing:
- Eliminates variation due by always mixing at the same rate.
- Gentle mixing does not incorporate air bubbles into your mixture.
- Complete mixing assured because fatique, boredom and impatience of hand mixing is eliminated.
- Eliminates fatigue.
- No Clean! After use simply throw the disposable cup and stir stick away.
- Cup size is 1000 ml.
- Viscous materials. This was originally developed for Epoxy resins with viscosities around 30,000 cp.
- Pays for itself by encouraging the mixing of small batches of material rather than wasteful large batches.
- Many uses: mixing epoxies, polyester resins, paints, slurries, pastes, solder mask. Ideal for research labs, QA labs, production plants and more.
Start by tightening your container in the adjustable chuck. There are a pair of discs that rotate counter to each other to tighten the rubber grippers on your container. Then secure a wood stick in the horizontal stick-holder-arm, and turn on the speed knob to desired speed. When mixing is complete, simply throw away the stick and container. No other cleanup is necessary. You will never mix by hand again.
Mixes high viscosity liquids up to ~30,000 cp. Ideal for epoxy resins or polyester resins but also used for paints, solder masks and other liquids. To mix effectively, the liquid must flow under its own weight so pastes like drywall patch are too thick. The viscosity chart to the right is a guide.
Comes complete with everything you need including the resin mixing machine, a sleeve of 50 cups, 50 wooden tongue depressors, and AC adapter. Foreign orders ship with an AC adapter with the appropriate plug pattern. (UK, Euro, or Australia/NZ)
Consumable parts are inexpensive and easy to find: wooden tongue depressors are the standard 6? length. (150 mm)
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE
- POWER - Plug in AC adapter. (12VDC).
- Loosen the thumbscrew on the blue chuck plate to adjust the chuck diameter to your mixing container
- Tighten the same thumbscrew above if desired.
- Insert a mixing paddle in the slot in the horizontal arm.
- Adjust the position of the horizontal arm if necessary with the thumbscrew in the vertical post.
- Turn on the mixer with the speed knob to desired speed. Slower mixing will reduce or eliminate air bubbles.
No reviews found